Consider joining us as a member! Yaseen members share a vital role within our organization and benefit significantly when compared to non-members. Community Members – just like you – have an opportunity to determine who leads this public institution, and how this institution evolves over the next decade.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
- Become part of a vast network of people within the muslim community of San Mateo County
- Participate in committees that interest you
- Become a voting member, select the organization’s leadership, and help shape our organization
- Access the organization’s financial reports
- Access the organization’s meeting minutes
Who May Become a Member?
To become a member, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Be a resident of San Mateo County
- Must pay the membership dues
How Much Does Membership Cost?
The cost of membership is $25 per year ($50/two-years) for each individual.
How to Become a Member?
Whether you are a new or continuing member, please fill out the Membership Form and submit that, along with your payment in the form of a check or cash, to the Masjid dropbox in Belmont or email a scan/picture of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blank applications are also available at the Belmont masjid.