With the rahma of Allah (SWT), we are now offering burial plots (قبر ) for interment at Yaseen Garden at Skylawn Funeral Home and Memorial Park, off Highway 92 at Skyline Blvd, San Mateo, CA 94402 and Funeral Home services ( غسل ) with Crippen And Flynn Chapels.
“Yaseen Garden Meditation West” plot area is a special area of the cemetery bought and owned by Yaseen Foundation set aside for Muslim burials.
We understand that losing someone you love is one of life’s most difficult experiences, and that’s why it’s so important to us that you feel like an extension of our own family. Our team of dedicated volunteers will help with the funeral processes, and as we comfort families in times of loss, we work tirelessly to ensure all departed Muslims are treated with highest of respect.
Please contact Mohsin Beg or Ezzeldin (Dean) Abualhasan at firstname.lastname@example.org | (650) 200-8582 if you have any questions.
Location and Inventory
Meditation West Location
By pre-planning with us, you can rest assured that your final wishes are known, that all process and steps will be executed in accordance with Sharia principles in Islam, and that your family will be relieved of the burden of making difficult decisions at a very difficult time.
You can protect your loved ones by locking in today’s prices for the plot and services. Your expenses will be taken care of when you need them to be, guaranteed. We also offer payment options, so you can choose the one that’s right for you.
As soon as your purchase is complete, you will be offered plot locations at the sole discretion of Yasee Foundation. We will do our best to assign you plots that are contigous if you are purchasing more than one. Please note this may be not possible due to factors outside our control. Once the purchase is complete, your claim will be transferred directly to Skylawn.
- Step 1: Contact Mohsin Beg or Ezzeldin (Dean) Abualhasan via email@example.com | (650) 200-8582 for details or to schedule an in person meeting
- Step 2: Once you’ve decided to purchase the plot(s), schedule a meeting with us and bring
- a check in the total amount due and
- copy of signed contract
- Step 3: Identify the plot locations of your preference. We will confirm available inventory and locations in our in-person meeting
- Step 4: After your payment is fully processed, the plot(s) allocation will be registered directly with Skylawn. You may contact then anytime for further details after that. We will email you with complete schedule details.
- Step 5: Optionally contact us for Ghusul and Transporation if and when there is a loss in your family. See Recent Loss section below.
Yaseen Foundation 501(c)(3) non-profit and offers all these services at cost to Muslims.
Note: There are additional Skwylawn Memorial Park costs for weekend. holiday and afterhours burials. Those are typically between $500 to $1,800.
With a mission to care for the departed, comfort the living, and help families with the process, we will help and guide you through transportation, funeral home services, washing ( غسل ), burial shroud ( كفن ), janaza prayer ( صلاة الجنازة ) and burial ( دفن ), to make the steps as effortless as possible for you. It is required a family member with power of attorney help throught the process.
Our commitment is to be with you and your family and to serve you in a genuinely caring way — day or night, all year long. To purchase please contact Mohsin Beg or Ezzeldin (Dean) Abualhasan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you contact us we will explain the process in person and our volunteers will guide you through all required paper work and scheduling. It is required that you must have Power of Attorney over the deceased and be available 24x7 during the process to
- purchase, pick your plot location from available inventory and make payment immediately for the process to start
- complete and sign necessary legal and release documents for Crippen and Flynn Funeral Home
- meet in person with Skylawn representative and sign necessary documents for burial, including paying any weekend/overtime costs associated with burial (e.g. holiday or long weekends)
- receive and sign necessary legal documents including death certificate from hospital or hospice care
- coordinate with us and agree on timelines for all the above steps
If the death occurred over the weekend, contact the doctor or hospital to determine if the hospital can store the body and contact us immediately. Please note that a death certificate must be obtained prior to burial from the County office. Most County offices are open only during weekdays and for a few hours on Saturday. Also, the cemetery charges additional fees to open graves and allow burials on weekends and holidays. As such, in the event of death on weekend, the burial may have to wait until Monday afternoon.
Note : It typically takes about 6 hours to make all the arrangements at a minimum (obtain death certificate, open the grave, arrange the transportation). As suchthe arrangements will be typically made for burial the next day. In according with Hadith and Sharia, burial should be done within 24 hours of death. Family, relatives or friends who wish to participate in ghusul, janazah and dafan MUST be present same or following day.
Janaza prayer is performed right after the Dhuhr prayer. The Ghusl is typically performed before the Janaza prayers (around 11 am).
Yaseen Foundation also offers financial help to families who’ve lost loved ones and are having financial difficulties covering the costs. If your family finds itself in that situation, please lets us know in confidence.
Please refer to the General Islamic Funeral Guidelines for details regarding general practices.